100 Best Powerful Affirmations For Women
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, affirmations alone can’t change your life. However, practicing affirmations can certainly improve your mindset. And the first step to creating a successful life for yourself is improving your mindset. A very limited, negative, and mediocre mindset will only get you so far. That’s why, it’s important that you focus your efforts on building a mindset that goes above and beyond your dreams. You have to first believe that you’re capable of achieving in order to actually achieve. So, if you struggle with your mindset, below I’m sharing 100 powerful affirmations for women. Find mindset, workout, biblical, and blogging affirmations!
📌 SAVE THESE 100 BEST POWERFUL AFFIRMATIONS FOR WOMEN FOR LATER!
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase by clicking on the link, I may be compensated – at NO additional cost to you. Read the full disclosure here. My blogging dreams would not be possible without you, so thank you for your continuous support. It means the absolute world to me! XO
ARE AFFIRMATIONS HELPFUL?
Although I owe everything I am and have to God, I do believe that constantly confessing positive words, speaking positively to yourself, and affirming success before you even see it, can cause an impact on your life. Proverbs 18:21 says, “Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruit.” In this portion of scripture, God shows us that the words that come out of our mouth not only matter but they have the power to bring life or death. We reap from the words we sow in our life.
This is why I do find affirmations helpful. I don’t think affirmations can magically transform your life, but I do think that they can influence the way you think. And the way you think can impact the way you live your life. It’s one thing to maintain a positive mindset in every situation. And it’s another thing to fully depend on affirmations to change your life.
I will dive deeper on what I mean in a future blog post on my faith blog – what the Bible says about affirmations, the pros and cons of affirmations, questions about affirmations and more. So stay tuned for that post soon.
DIFFERENT KINDS OF AFFIRMATIONS
Because I absolutely love affirmations as a way of influencing and improving your mindset, I have created quite a few blog posts on different types of affirmations. In this post I’m sharing the very best affirmations for four different areas – Mindset, biblical, workout, and blogging.
Affirmations Blog Posts
- 50 Best Positive Affirmations To Improve Your Mindset
- Biblical Affirmations That Will Change Your Life
- 50 Empowering Fitness Affirmations For Working Out
- 50 Best Motivational Affirmations For Bloggers
- 100 Powerful Christian Affirmations To Practice Now
- 30 Empowering Biblical Affirmations For Trust
100 Best Powerful Affirmations For Women
The best mindset affirmations
Below I’m sharing the 25 best positive mindset affirmations to practice. If you want more mindset affirmations, here are 50 mindset affirmations.
1. I am not defined by my past.
2. Everyday is a new opportunity for me to achieve my goals.
3. Life is beautiful and I am glad to be alive.
4. When life gets harder, I get stronger.
5. Everything in my life serves it’s purpose.
6. I am not defined by my thoughts.
7. God has bigger plans for my life than I could ever imagine.
8. I let go of the things I can’t control and focus on what I can control.
9. My life has value and purpose.
10. I choose to see the good in everything.
11. There are endless opportunities waiting for me.
12. I focus on the things that I have rather than the things that I don’t.
13. I am healthy, happy, and passionate about life.
14. I choose to forgive and forget things that hurt me.
15. I am open to change, personal growth, and a better life.
16. I happily embrace all that I am and all that I will become.
17. My healthy habits will change my life for the better.
18. I strongly believe that everything happens for a reason.
19. Nothing is impossible, too hard, or unachievable.
20. I am not the same person I was a year ago.
21. My dreams are not unattainable.
22. I will patiently wait for the desires of my heart to be fulfilled.
23. I choose to value myself and show others my value.
24. Everything I am becoming more confident, brave, and strong.
25. I will use my words to spread positivity in my life.
The best biblical affirmations
Below I’m sharing 25 powerful biblical affirmations backed up by Bible verses. If you want more biblical affirmations, click here for 50 biblical affirmations.
1. God comforts me in all tribulations.
2. I am sufficient in God.
3. I will not be moved.
4. God makes me strong.
5. My soul finds joy in God.
6. God is my strength.
7. My steps are established by God.
8. God is always present in my life.
9. God will guide me forever.
10. I am blessed with every spiritual blessing.
11.My heart and mind have peace.
12. I am chosen by God.
13. I am complete in God.
14. I find rest in God.
15. When I am weak, I am strong.
16. I trust in God’s timing.
17. I can see beauty in everything.
18. I will not be ashamed.
19. God is my eternal light.
20. I have found in life.
21. God has great plans for me.
22. I walk by faith.
23. God will keep me in perfect peace.
24. Nothing is impossible for me.
25. I find joy in God’s mercy.
The best fitness affirmations
Below I’m sharing 25 empowering fitness affirmations to motivate you to workout. If you want more fitness affirmations here are 50 affirmations.
1. I am not defined by laziness, self-doubt, or numbers.
2. I feel blessed to be able to exercise.
3. I refuse to let my emotions stop me from working out.
4. I let go of negative mindsets that are preventing me from working out.
5. I love fitness challenges and refuse to back down.
6. Good results come to those who have good workout sessions.
7. I am capable of thriving in my workout sessions.
8. I am more than capable of doing this workout.
9. When an exercise gets harder, I get stronger.
10. Challenging exercises do not mean impossible exercises.
11. I will not give in to weakness.
12. I am stronger than how I feel.
13. Negative thoughts do not control my body.
14. The harder the exercise, the greater the victory.
15. I am getting stronger after every workout.
16. I am proud of my workout progress.
17. Working out is worth it.
18. I am excited for my next workout session.
19. I am proud of what my body can do.
20. Sore today, strong and fit tomorrow.
21. I love what fitness does for my mind and body.
22. I am passionate about all things fitness.
23. Good workout sessions will continue to happen.
24. I am capable of being the fit person I have always dreamed of.
25. My workout goals are not unattainable.
The best blogging affirmations
Below I’m sharing 25 blogging affirmations for blogging success. If you want more blogging affirmations, click here for 50 blogging affirmations.
1. I run a very successful blog.
2. My blog has so much to offer.
3. I will grow my blog successfully.
4. I believe in the work I put out on my blog.
5. My blog is unique.
6. I am proud of my blog.
7. I am capable of running a successful blog.
8. My positive mindset attracts blogging success.
9. I choose to value my blog and all of my writing.
10. I was created to create magical work.
11. I can and I will monetize my blog.
12. My blog will help and inspire others.
13. My blog is a success.
14. I am very organized blogger.
15. My blog is not the same it was a year ago.
16. Blogging is my passion.
17. I am capable of overcoming any blogging challenges that come my way.
18. I am well-known in my blogging niche.
19. I am a consistent blogger.
20. I will achieve all of my blogging goals.
21. The success of other bloggers doesn’t discourage me, it encourages me.
22. I am equipped with enough creativity and skill to run a successful blog.
23. I am an unstoppable blogger.
24. My blog is authentic.
25. I am confident in my blogging skills.
I hope you enjoyed reading these 100 powerful affirmations for women and will also find them helpful in your life. Let me know in the comments below which affirmation you liked the most.
Until next time,