Tired of creating content that is only relevant for a period of time? Been there, done that! Looking for blog post ideas that are not only creative, but evergreen as well? I know you are! Do you want to create content that will bring you traffic for years to come? We all do! If you’ve answered yes to any of the questions above, you’re in the right place! No, seriously. This isn’t your typical “blog post ideas” kind of post. I have carefully curated blog post ideas to not only help you overcome writer’s block and spark some inspiration, but to help you create content that will be relevant to your audience today, next week, next year, and so on! So, whether you’re a lifestyle, beauty, fashion, blogging, fitness, health and wellness, food, mom, or travel blogger, here are 100 creative evergreen blog post ideas that you’ll adore!
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase by clicking on the link, I may be compensated – at NO additional cost to you. Read the full disclosure here. My blogging dreams would not be possible without you, so thank you for your continous support. It means the absolute world to me! XO
SEASONAL VS EVERGREEN BLOG POSTS
WHAT IS EVERGREEN CONTENT?
Content that is relevant regardless of the holiday or season you’re in. In other words, timeless content.
An example of an evergreen blog post would be: “10 good habits all happy people have“
It doesn’t matter if it’s summer time or winter time, people always want to know how to be happier. So, as you can see, this specific blog post will not only remain relevant all year long, but it will remain relevant for yeaaaaaaars to come, as well.
WHAT IS SEASONAL CONTENT?
On the other hand, seasonal content is content that drives traffic to your blog and is relevant only during a specific season.
An example of a seasonal blog post would be: “10 creative summer date ideas to try“
This particular post could bring you good traffic right before summer begins and during summer. However, once fall begins, this post loses it’s relevance because people will care for fall date ideas, not summer date ideas. You get the point.
THE IMPORTANCE OF EVERGREEN BLOG POSTS
While seasonal blog posts are ideal to attract crazy traffic during specific seasons or holidays (let’s say Christmas or Thanksgiving), they are only relevant while the season lasts. So, once the season is over, your blog post pretty much becomes irrelevant.
Meanwhile, evergreen blog posts remain fresh, relevant, and interesting all year round.
Plus, they continue to bring you traffic in 5 months, 1 year, 2 years, 5 years, and so on!
Therefore, it’s essential that you don’t just create seasonal blog posts, but evergreen blog posts, as well.
100 CREATIVE EVERGREEN BLOG POST IDEAS:
Since evergreen blog post ideas are trickier to come up with, I have created a massive list of 100 blog post ideas to help you create relevant, interesting, and creative blog posts! So, get ready for 100 fresh evergreen blog post ideas for 8 different niches!
SAVE FOR LATER!
IDEAS FOR LIFESTYLE BLOGGERS:
If you’re a lifestyle blogger, here are 15 blog post ideas that will be relevant all year long!
1) 100 creative and easy ways to be productive at home.
2) 10 foolproof ways to be a happier person.
3) 50 unique self-care ideas for women in their 20s.
4) The top 10 best TV shows to watch all year long.
5) 25 easy ways to kickstart your life at anytime.
6) How to create a boss babe morning routine.
7) 100 things you can do when you’re bored at home.
8) How to effectively get out of a rut.
9) 10 Fun DIY projects women need to try.
10) 50 life hacks for millennial women.
11) Top 20 favorite inspirational quotes roundup.
12) How to be productive when you’re uninspired.
13) The 10 most important life lessons I learned.
14) How to create an effective night routine.
15) 20 things women need to do before turning 30.
BEAUTY & FASHION BLOGGERS
If you’re a beauty or fashion blogger, below you’ll find 10 fresh blog posts that are perfect for your niche!
1) How to choose the perfect outfit.
2) The top 5 beauty brands in the industry.
3) How to successfully do your makeup in 10 minutes.
4) 10 makeup hacks for absolute beginners.
5) Roundup of the best drugstore makeup products.
6) 10 beauty influencers worth following.
7) How to style leggings all year long.
8) How to organize your outfit for an entire week.
9) 5 shoes every women needs in their closet.
10) The 10 best outfit ideas for any occasion.
If you’re a blogger who blogs about blogging, these 15 blog post ideas are for you!
1) How to build a blog from scratch.
2) The top 10 plugins all bloggers need to have.
3) 50 easy blog post ideas for beginners.
4) 25 rookie mistakes bloggers need to avoid at all costs.
5) 10 SEO tips for absolute beginners.
6) How to monetize your blog during your first year.
7) 10 foolproof ways to boost your blog traffic.
8) 5 blogging courses worth investing in.
9) 10 printable ideas to build your email list.
10) 20 Pinterest marketing tips for newbies.
11) 5 office items all bloggers should have.
12) 10 apps bloggers use to save time.
13) How to blog like a pro with a full-time job.
14) 100 creative blog post ideas for lifestyle bloggers.
15) 5 things I wish I knew before I started blogging.
If you’re a fitness blogger, below you’ll find 15 creative blog posts you can write during any season!
1) How to create the perfect workout routine at home.
2) The best exercises to do to burn fat.
3) 50 best exercises all women need to do.
4) 10 super easy post-workout snack ideas.
5) The best exercises to do at the gym.
6) 20 easy exercises for absolute beginners.
7) 10 day fitness challenge for pros.
8) 50 workout tips to help you workout better.
9) The 10 best fitness channels on YouTube.
10) 5 fitness influencers worth following.
11) 10 super cute gym outfit ideas.
12) 5 exercise equipments to use at the gym.
13) 10 minute workout routine to tone your abs.
14) 10 tips to motivate you to workout.
15) 50 best motivational fitness quotes.
HEALTH & WELLNESS BLOGGERS
If you’re a health and wellness blogger, here are 15 relevant blog post ideas you can use!
1) 10 healthy and easy morning habits.
2) How to drink more water during the day.
3) 10 ways to be active without the gym.
4) How to effectively practice self-love daily.
5) 10 super easy ways to start eating healthier.
6) 10 common habits that are bad for your health.
7) How to improve your mental health quickly.
8) 10 hacks to boost your mood instantly.
9) 5 tricks to help you go to bed on time.
10) 10 daily habits that healthy people have.
11) How to invest in your health.
12) 10 toxic habits you need to eliminate now.
13) 10 foods that are good for your mental health.
14) How to create a healthy diet as a picky eater.
15) 20 easy things to do when you’re depressed.
If you’re a food blogger who wants to create evergreen content, here are 10 blog post ideas for you.
1) Delicious vegan recipes for non-vegans.
2) 10 recipes everyone needs in their life.
3) Breakfast ideas for super lazy people.
4) 10 creative snack ideas for picky eaters.
5) The most tasty smoothie recipes ever.
6) 10 dinner ideas for cute at-home dates.
7) 5 brilliant meal prep tips for beginners.
8) How to meal prep on a Sunday.
9) 20 recipes you can make in under 15 minutes.
10) 10 quick and tasty recipes for two.
Mom bloggers, don’t think I forgot about you! Below, you’ll find 10 fun blog post ideas you can use all year round.
1) 10 self-care activities to do with kids.
2) 5 ways to reduce pregnancy anxiety.
3) 15 creative gender reveal party ideas.
4) 50 fun activities to do at home with kids.
5) 10 irresistible recipes to make for your kids.
6) 20 fun ways to spend with your children.
7) How to keep kids active at home.
8) A day in the life of a stay-at-home mom.
9) 10 awesome tips for stay-at-home moms.
10) 30 fun and easy DIYS to do with kids.
Lastly, if you’re a travel blogger, here are 10 blog post ideas you can use.
1) The best places to travel to alone.
2) Top 10 things you need to pack in your suitcase.
3) 10 things you need to know before traveling.
4) 5 road trip essentials you need.
5) The 20 cheapest places worth traveling to.
6) 10 best traveling tips for solo travelers.
7) Top 20 countries I want to visit someday.
8) What not to do when traveling alone.
9) How to book the cheapest flights.
10) 10 places everyone needs to travel to.
More Posts You May Like:
- 40 Specific Blog Post Ideas That You Will Love.
- 50 Creative Blog Post Ideas For Different Niches.
- 7 Blogging Tips For Bloggers Who Need Motivation.
- 25 Things To Do When You’re Bored | Bloggers Edition
- 25 Insightful Journal Prompts For Bloggers
NOW IT’S YOUR TURN TO USE THESE EVERGREEN BLOG POST IDEAS!
Well, my job is done here. So, now it’s your turn to create magic! Did you find this list helpful? Are there any blog post ideas you want to add to the list? Go ahead and share your thoughts with me in the comments below! x
Until next time,