A happier, healthier, and fuller life starts with you. What you practice on a daily basis – your habits, activities, and hobbies are what either make you or break you. With that being said, are you living a life you truly love? If the answer is yes, keep doing what you are doing. But, if the answer is no, it’s time to change your habits and start developing habits that will help you live a better life. If you’re unsure where you should start or what habits to add to your daily routine, today I’m sharing 100 girl boss habits to urgently develop this year. It’s time to start living a life you truly love!
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase by clicking on the link, I may be compensated – at NO additional cost to you. Read the full disclosure here. My blogging dreams would not be possible without you, so thank you for your continous support. It means the absolute world to me! XO
100 GIRL BOSS HABITS TO DEVELOP THIS YEAR
Since it’s hard to implement all 100 habits right from the start, I have categorized all 100 girl boss habits into 7 categories to help you focus on the areas you’re struggling with the most first! So, below you will find mindset habits for a healthy mind, spiritual habits for a happy soul, health and fitness habits for a healthy body, self-care habits for a better you, productivity habits for success, finance habits for a better life, and bonus habits!
SAVE THESE 100 GIRL BOSS HABITS FOR LATER!
24 MINDSET HABITS FOR A HEALTHY MIND
1. Be in control of your thoughts and feelings.
2. Look at the positive side of everything.
3. Repeat positive affirmations daily. Here are 10 positive affirmations you can repeat daily!
RELATED POST: 10 Affirmations To Tell Yourself Everyday
4. Practice gratitude.
5. Choose happiness over holding grudges.
6. Be hopeful in every situation.
7. Learn to forgive.
8. Look for virtues in others instead of defects.
9. Speak positively.
10. Focus on the things you can control.
11. Listen to motivational podcasts.
12. Appreciate small wins.
13. Learn from every situation.
14. Believe that everything happens for a reason.
15. Surround yourself with positive people – this includes social media, too!
16. Pray for your mental health.
17. Don’t let other people’s comments affect you.
18. Love and accept yourself.
19. Be persistent and consistent.
20. Enjoy the journey, not just the destination.
21. Boost your confidence by reading motivational quotes. Here are 10 motivational quotes to read!
RELATED POST: 10 Inspirational Quotes To Live By
22. Listen to music that will lift your mood up. Here are 100 christian songs to boost your mood.
RELATED POST: 100 Best Christian Songs To Listen To On Repeat
23. Choose growth over staying in your comfort zone.
24. Know when to say no.
SAVE FOR LATER!
15 SPIRITUAL HABITS FOR A HAPPY SOUL
1. Acknowledge God in everything that you do.
2. Talk to God through prayer daily.
3. Have a moment alone with God everyday.
4. Read the Bible.
5. Attend church with a sincere heart that’s willing to learn and be transformed.
6. Bible study.
7. Read devotionals (there are so many great devotionals in the Bible app!)
8. Practice what you learn from Jesus – help others, be kind, provide services.
10. Repeat Bible verses aloud.
11. Repeat Biblical affirmations aloud (here are 50 powerful biblical affirmations to repeat!)
12. Intercede for others through prayer.
13. Strengthen your relationship with God on a daily basis.
14. Don’t be ashamed of the Word of God. Use your platform to share God’s Word.
15. Reflect the light of Jesus in your life.
SAVE FOR LATER!
20 HEALTH & FITNESS HABITS FOR A HEALTHY BODY
1. Workout frequently (at least 3x a week)
2. Keep your body active and in movement.
3. Go for daily walks.
4. Spend a moment in nature.
5. Drink enough water consistently.
6. Replace unhealthy snacks with healthier options.
7. Drink your vitamins.
8. Eat your meals at the same time everyday.
9. Don’t skip breakfast.
10. Be mindful of what you eat.
11. Try plant-based products.
12. Eat everything in moderation – eat healthy for the most part, but allow yourself to also have “cheat days” too.
13. Try fitness challenges.
FITNESS CHALLENGES TO TRY:
- 14 Day Workout Challenge For Boss Babes
- 10 Day Workout Challenge For Beginners
- 20 Day Fitness Challenge To Do At Home
- 12 Day Summer Workout Challenge
- 7 Day Winter Fitness Challenge
14. Try a dance workout.
15. Add a serving of fruits to your diet.
16. Choose homemade meals over eating out.
17. Meal prep to avoid eating out more!
18. Get enough hours of sleep. Nap during the day if you have to!
19. Get massages.
20. Stretch your body more.
SAVE FOR LATER!
10 SELF-CARE HABITS FOR A BETTER YOU
1. Keep a journal.
2. Have a ‘self-care” day to refresh, recharge, and rest.
RELATED POST: 105 Best Self Care Ideas For Women
3. Treat yourself to your favorite food (in my case, pizza!) every once in a while.
4. Try face and hair masks.
5. Practice skin-care.
6. Pamper yourself when you need to.
7. Read often.
RELATED POST: 20 Creative Bullet Journal Page Ideas
9. Appreciate your own company.
10. Watch your favorite TV show guilt-free on “self-care/rest” days.
20 PRODUCTIVITY HABITS FOR SUCCESS
1. Sleep early and wake up earlier.
2. Set big goals for yourself.
3. Practice time blocking.
4. Create a daily to-do list.
5. Fill in your calendar daily/weekly/monthly.
6. Use a planner to plan ahead.
7. Create opportunities instead of waiting for them.
8. Create a productive morning routine.
9. Set alarms to help you stay on track.
10. Clean your workspace.
11. Stop wasting your time.
12. Replace your screen time with productive activities.
RELATED POST: 25 Brilliant Things To Do At Home To Be Productive
13. Use social media wisely.
14. Know when you can multi-task and when you have to focus on one task at a time.
15. Concentrate and eliminate distractions when you’re working (tv, music, podcasts, etc!)
16. Rest when your body needs to so that you can function at your best. A rested you is a more productive you.
17. Prioritize your most important tasks first.
18. Keep a list with your big, random, and best ideas.
19. Dress up always – especially if you’re working from home.
20. Schedule events, projects, deadlines, and appointments.
SAVE FOR LATER!
5 FINANCE HABITS FOR A BETTER LIFE
1. Create a realistic budget.
2. Create saving goals for yourself and keep up with them.
3. Spend less than what you earn.
4. Take advantage of special sales and deals when you shop.
5. Avoid using your credit cards as much as you can.
6 BONUS HABITS TO PRACTICE
1. Smile – even when you don’t feel like it!
2. Practice good hygiene.
3. Create a bucket-list of things you want to accomplish within a year.
4. Practice a hobby you’re passionate about at least once a week.
5. Keep your home clean and declutter items that you no longer use or love, from time to time.
6. Take online courses on topics you’re interested in.
I hope you found these girl boss habits helpful and will start implementing them to your daily life! What are some of your personal favorite daily habits? Share them with me in the comments below!
Happy New Year! I am so excited to start a brand new year together!