25 Insightful Journal Prompts For Bloggers
Are you looking for insightful journal prompts that will help you overcome writer’s block? I got you! I know just how overwhelming it can be to find motivation to journal after already spending hours writing blog posts. When there’s no motivation to write, writing becomes a chore. And no one likes that! Which is why, I have put together a fun list of 25 insightful journal prompts for bloggers who want to journal but are stuck in a rut.
📌 SAVE THESE 25 INSIGHTFUL JOURNAL PROMPTS FOR BLOGGERS FOR LATER!
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase by clicking on the link, I may be compensated – at NO additional cost to you. Read the full disclosure here. My blogging dreams would not be possible without you, so thank you for your continuous support. It means the absolute world to me! XO
FINDING MOTIVATION TO JOURNAL
Even though I love journaling, there’s been many times that I have fallen out of love with journaling. Since I already spend a lot of time writing for my blog, there are times that I just want to avoid any kind of writing that doesn’t involve my blog. And I’m sure you can relate to this. Writing is a lot of fun, but it’s also a hassle when you have no inspiration to write or any good topics to write about.
That’s why I love using journal prompts! Journal prompts help inspire you to write, make you reflect, and give you something to write about. Although there are thousands of interesting journal prompts for all kinds of topics, in this occasion I want to focus on journal prompts for bloggers. So if you’re a blogger who is looking for creative and unique journal prompts, these 25 journal prompts are for you!
25 Insightful Journal Prompts For Bloggers
1. DESCRIBE YOU BLOG IN 10 WORDS
Write down the first 10 words that come to mind when you think about your blog.
Don’t think too hard on this one. Let your thoughts flow naturally.
2. WHAT MADE YOU WANT TO BECOME A BLOGGER?
We all have a reason why we decided to blog, what is yours?
3. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING ABOUT BLOGGING?
Although there are so many incredible things about blogging, write down your absolute favorite thing about blogging.
Is this the reason why you continue to blog?
4. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT BLOGGING?
While there is an infinity amount of great things about blogging, there are some not so attractive things as well.
What is your least favorite thing about blogging?
5. THE TOP 3 BEST THINGS ABOUT BEING A BLOGGER ARE….
Being a blogger definitely has its perks, doesn’t it? What are three of your favorite things about being a blogger?
6. THE TOP 3 WORST THINGS ABOUT BEING A BLOGGER ARE….
And then there is the ugly side of blogging, isn’t there? What are three of the worst or hardest things about being a blogger?
7. WHO IS YOUR BLOGGING INSPIRATION?
Do you look up to someone in the blogging world? I know you do. We all do.
Write about your #1 blogging inspiration and explain why they inspire you the way they do.
8. WHERE DO YOU FIND INSPIRATION TO BLOG?
How do you find inspiration to create content, write a blog post, be active on your blog, and grow your blog?
What is your muse? Or who is your muse?
9. DO YOU HAVE ANY BLOGGING RITUALS? IF SO, WHAT ARE THEY?
What are some rituals you have before you write a blog post or create new content?
10. THE HARDEST THING ABOUT BLOGGING IS….
Be honest and write about the most challenging thing about blogging.
11. THE MOST REWARDING THING ABOUT BLOGGING IS…..
What is the most rewarding thing about blogging in your opinion?
12. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR BLOG TO A NON-BLOGGER?
If you’re in front of someone who has no idea what blogging is or what bloggers do, how would you describe your blog to them?
13. HOW HAS YOUR BLOG CHANGED YOU AS A PERSON?
How have you changed since starting a blog? What do you do differently now? Have you grown as a person? Are you happier?
14. WHY DO YOU BLOG?
Ask yourself, why do you still continue to blog?
15. IN FIVE YEARS, WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF AS A BLOGGER?
What are your plans for the next five years? Do you still see yourself blogging?
16. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST GOAL AS A BLOGGER?
Describe in detail your biggest blogging goal. What do you want to accomplish the most?
17. WHAT IS SOMETHING YOU WISH NON-BLOGGERS WOULD UNDERSTAND?
Non-bloggers are quick to judge bloggers, aren’t they? Well, what is one thing you wish they would understand? I know I could list a few things.
18. DESCRIBE YOUR IDEAL DAY AS A BLOGGER
How would your ideal day look like? Would you be creating content? Shooting content? Promoting content? Or going to workshops to network with other bloggers?
19. WHAT ARE 3 MISTAKES ALL BLOGGERS SHOULD AVOID?
We’ve all made newbie mistakes. Some more than others. However, it’s never too late to learn from them. What are 3 mistakes you wish you wouldn’t have made as a new blogger?
20. WHAT IS THE BEST PIECE OF ADVICE YOU WOULD GIVE TO AN ASPIRING BLOGGER?
If you could, what tip would you give to someone who is about to start a blog?
21. LIST YOUR TOP 10 FAVORITE BLOGGERS
Create a list with your top 10 favorite bloggers and briefly write why you chose each person on your list.
22. IS THERE ANYTHING YOU WOULD CHANGE ABOUT YOUR BLOG? IF SO, WHAT?
What would you change about your blog? Would you still be in the same niche if you could start over? Would you have a different layout? Different target audience?
23. DO YOU SEE YOURSELF BLOGGING IN 10 YEARS?
Just for a brief moment, try to picture yourself in 10 years. Do you still see yourself blogging? If so, what would you be doing as a blogger?
24. WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU WISH YOU KNEW BEFORE YOU STARTED BLOGGING?
Is there something you wish you would have known before diving into the blogging world? Would you have still created a blog if you knew that?
25. WHAT ARE YOUR TOP 5 BLOGGING TIPS?
Whether you just started blogging or have been blogging for years, I’m sure you have tips to offer. Write down 5 of your best blogging tips.
More Posts You May Like:
- Journaling A Phrase For 30 Days Challenge.
- 100 Journal Prompts About Your Favorite Things In Life.
- 25 Things To Do When You’re Bored | Blogger Edition.
- 7 Tips Bloggers Should Live By.
Did you find these journal prompts for bloggers helpful? Let me know in the comments below!
Until next time,