Writers block, bloggers? You’re not alone! Looking for journal prompts? I got you. I know just how challenging it can be to find topics to write about in your journal, after already spending hours and hours writing for your blog! It can be draining, I completely get it. However, it’s important to continue to journal (even when you don’t want to) because journaling helps you release your thoughts on to paper and calm your mind. Which is why, I have put together a list of 25 insightful journal prompts for bloggers who want to write in their journals, but are feeling stuck like me!
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase by clicking on the link, I may be compensated – at NO additional cost to you. Read the full disclosure here. My blogging dreams would not be possible without you, so thank you for your continous support. It means the absolute world to me! XO
SAVE FOR LATER!
FINDING MOTIVATION TO JOURNAL
If I’m being honest with you, I have personally been struggling to find inspiration to journal these past few months. Don’t get me wrong, I love to write. However, most of the writing that I do is for my blog. So, since I already spend a lot of time writing for my blog, there are times that I just want to avoid any writing that doesn’t involve my blog. However, journaling has helped me so much in the past (before my blog came into existence) that I can’t just give up on it.
So, here’s to continue writing and journaling.
Without further a do, here are the journal prompts for bloggers you came for.
25 INSIGHTFUL JOURNAL PROMPTS FOR BLOGGERS:
1. Describe your blog in 10 words.
Write down the first 10 words that come to mind when you think about your blog. Don’t think too hard on this one. Let your thoughts flow naturally.
2. What made you want to become a blogger?
We all have a reason why we decided to blog, what is yours?
3. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
Although there are so many incredible things about blogging, write down your absolute favorite thing about blogging. Is this the reason why you continue to blog?
4. What is your least favorite thing about blogging?
While there are an infinity amount of great things about blogging, there are some not so attractive things as well. What do you wish were different?
5. The top three best things about being a blogger are…..
Being a blogger definitely has its perks, doesn’t it? What are three of your favorite things about being a badass blogger?
6. The top three worst things about being a blogger are….
And then there is the ugly side of blogging, isn’t there? What are three of the worst or hardest things about being a blogger?
7. Who is your blogging inspo?
Do you look up to someone in the blogging world? I know you do. We all do. Write about your #1 blogging inspo and explain why they inspire you the way they do.
8. Where do you find inspiration to blog?
How do you find inspiration to create content, write a blog post, be active on your blog, and grow your blog? What is your muse? Or who is your muse?
9. Do you have any blogging rituals? If so, what are they?
What are some rituals you have before you write a blog post or create new content?
10. The hardest part about blogging has to be…..
Be honest and write about the most challenging thing about blogging.
11. The most rewarding part about blogging has to be…..
What is the most rewarding part about blogging in your opinion?
12. How would you describe your blog to someone who has no idea what blogging is?
If you’re in front of someone who has no idea what blogging is or what bloggers do, how would you describe your blog to them?
13. How has your blog changed you as a person?
How have you changed since starting a blog? What do you do differently now? Have you grown as a person? Are you happier?
14. Why do you blog?
Ask yourself, why do you still continue to blog?
15. In five years, where do you see yourself as a blogger?
What are your plans for the next five years? Do you still see yourself blogging?
16. What is your biggest goal as a blogger?
Describe in detail your biggest blogging goal. What do you want to accomplish the most?
17. What is something you wish non-bloggers would understand?
Non-bloggers are quick to judge bloggers, aren’t they? Well, what is one thing you wish they would understand? I know I could list a few things.
18. Describe your “ideal” day as a blogger.
How would your ideal day look like? Would you be creating content? Shooting content? Promoting content? Or going to workshops to network with other bloggers?
19. What are 3 mistakes all bloggers should avoid?
We’ve all made newbie mistakes. Some more than others. However, it’s never too late to learn from them. What are 3 mistakes you wish you wouldn’t have made as a new blogger?
20. What is the best piece of advice you would give to an aspiring blogger?
If you could, what tip would you give to someone who is about to start a blog?
21. List your top 10 favorite bloggers.
Create a list with your top 10 favorite bloggers and briefly write why you chose each person on your list.
22. Is there anything you would change about your blog? If so, what?
What would you change about your blog? Would you still be in the same niche if you could start over? Would you have a different layout? Different target audience?
23. Do you see yourself blogging in 10 years?
Just for a brief moment, try to picture yourself in 10 years. Do you still see yourself blogging? If so, what would you be doing as a blogger?
24. What is the one thing you wish you knew before you started blogging?
Is there something you wish you would have known before diving into the blogging world? Would you have still created a blog if you knew that?
25. What are your top 5 blogging tips?
Whether you just started blogging or have been blogging for years, I’m sure you have tips to offer. Write down 5 of your best blogging tips.
Did you find these journal prompts helpful? Let me know in the comments below!
Until next time,