Between being a blogger, a student, a part-time eBay seller, and a girl with many hobbies, goals, habits, and aspirations, it can get quite overwhelming to juggle everything at once. There’s always so much to do and so little time! Which is why it’s absolutely necessary that I stay organized in order to tackle all of my goals and cross everything from my daily to-do list. But with thousands of thoughts roaming around my head, plenty of errands to run, and a load of tasks to do, it can get easy to burn out or fall behind. That’s why I love relying on helpful office supplies on a daily basis. If you have been struggling to complete your daily tasks, below I’m going to share 45 simple office supplies to keep you organized.
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase by clicking on the link, I may be compensated – at NO additional cost to you. Read the full disclosure here. My blogging dreams would not be possible without you, so thank you for your continous support. It means the absolute world to me! XO
GOOD OFFICE + HARD WORK = RESULTS
Before we dive into the list of 45 office supplies that I use to stay organized, I want to note that no matter how many office supplies you own, you still have to put in the work yourself. Although office supplies help you plan, organize, and execute tasks more efficiently, you’re the one who’s in charge. You can own every single office supply known to mankind, but if you don’t use the supplies for your benefit, they become useless.
So, it’s completely up to you to put your office supplies to good use and use them for your benefit.
SAVE THESE 45 SIMPLE OFFICE SUPPLIES TO KEEP YOU ORGANIZED FOR LATER!
45 SIMPLE OFFICE SUPPLIES TO KEEP YOU ORGANIZED
I can’t stress enough how much these office supplies have helped me stay organized, productive, on track, and somewhat sane.
ESSENTIAL OFFICE SUPPLIES TO WRITE IN
1. A planner to plan your daily tasks.
2. Journal for doodles, brainstorming sessions, and note taking.
3. Looseleaf paper.
4. Note pads.
5. Sticky notes to stick important notes on your computer and your papers.
6. A desk or wall calendar.
7. Index cards for specific tasks or reminders.
8. The Magical Life Calendar – includes calendar sheets and planning sheets.
9. Envelopes to store money or different bits of paper inside.
10. White board for massive brainstorming sessions.
11. Computer paper.
ESSENTIAL OFFICE SUPPLIES: WRITING TOOLS
12. Fineliner pens for titles.
13. G Pilot pens to write.
14. Gel pens to write inside your planner.
15. Sharpie markers to label and create bold titles.
16. Dual brush pens (serves as a marker on one side and a pen on the other side!)
17. Colored pencils for light highlighting.
18. Highlighters to highlight tasks or important information.
20. Colored markers
ESSENTIAL OFFICE SUPPLIES: TO KEEP THINGS TOGETHER
22. Paper clips
23. Rubber bands
24. Large clips
26. Glue sticks
28. Desk file organizer
29. Pen holder or pencil case
ESSENTIAL OFFICE SUPPLIES: FOR MISTAKES
33. Paper shredder
34. Stickers (I like using stickers to cover up mistakes)
ESSENTIAL OFFICE SUPPLIES: TECHNOLOGY
35. Laptop or desktop computer
36. Monitor to connect to your laptop
37. Mouse and mousepad
41. Flash drive to store files
42. Phone or iPad
ESSENTIAL OFFICE SUPPLIES: OTHER
44. Water bottle
45. Hole puncher.
More Posts You May Like:
- 25 Brilliant Things To Do At Home To Be Productive.
- 20 Ways To Be Productive While Watching TV.
- Ultimate List Of Bible Study Supplies
What office supplies help you stay organized and productive? Let me know in the comments below.
Until next time,