5 Supplies to have to be Organized & Productive!
Between being a baby blogger, a full-time student, a part-time eBay seller and a girl with many hobbies (I like doing so many things, send help!), habits, goals and aspirations, it can sometimes be quite challenging to juggle everything at once without getting overwhelmed and stressed. Which is why, I have to rely on my favorite organization supplies. Without them, I’d be completely insane. So, if you’re anything like me, you’ll need to have office supplies to help you stay organized and productive. And if you’re unsure of what office supplies to get, here are 5 supplies to have to be organized and productive.
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase by clicking on the link, I may be compensated – at NO additional cost to you. Read the full disclosure here. My blogging dreams would not be possible without you, so thank you for your continous support. It means the absolute world to me! XO
GOOD SUPPLIES + HARD WORK = RESULTS
Before we dive into the office supplies I use to stay organized and productive, I’d like to point out that by no means will supplies make you more productive or organized if you don’t put in the work yourself.
You can own an entire stationery aisle, but if you don’t actually use the supplies for your benefit, you won’t see progress. It all starts and ends with YOU.
With that being said, I will be sharing with five supplies that I use on a daily basis for my benefit.
These five items are simple and easy-to-get, but very effective (at least for me).
I can’t stress enough how much these items have helped me stay organized, productive, and sane (or so I think, lol). So, here are five of my favorite office supplies that help me stay organized and productive.
5 SUPPLIES TO HAVE TO BE ORGANIZED AND PRODUCTIVE:
Let me start off by saying that this is the first year that I’m using a planner of this sort.
The only planners that I have used were the planners that we would get on the first day of school. Plus, I only used those to write down school related assignments. So, this is the first year that I’m actually jotting down my plans, tasks (blog/work/school related), appointments, goals, etc on a real planner.
I USE MY PLANNER TO:
- Write down the daily tasks I have to accomplish:
- School assignments
- Blog tasks
- Ebay tasks
- Social media tasks
- Sunday school crafts and projects
- Record all of the appointments/plans that I have.
- Keep track of every blog post I publish/have to publish on a certain day (planner’s calendar)
- Record the amount of followers I have on all the social media platforms that I use.
- Record the amount of views I have by the end of EACH week.
- Record NEW things I have learned/accomplished over the week.
- To write down what I am most grateful for each week.
2) MANILA FOLDERS
I love using planners, trackers, printables, and anything of that nature. But, in order for me to keep track and locate these sheets at all times, I have to keep them stored together.
At the end of 2018, I set up 12 manila folders for 2019 – obviously one for every month (click here to read how) that way I have a place to store the sheets I decide to use every month.
HOW I USE MANILA FOLDERS:
1. I use my 2019 Calendar to keep track of –
- Blog posts
- Major plans
- To store monthly planners:
- To store challenges I want to try out during the month:
- To store any sheet of printable or tracker pertaining to the current month.
3) HABIT TRACKER JOURNAL
Every month I choose 10 daily habits to practice during the month.
In order for me to stay on track with the 10 different daily habits, I have to physically write them down and check them off as I complete each and every one of them.
So, that’s where this cute 5×10 journal from the dollar store comes into play.
I USE MY HABIT TRACKER JOURNAL TO:
- To keep track of 10 daily habits every month.
For Example (Month of March habits)
- Oil pulling every morning.
- Drink 2L of water everyday.
- Workout 5x a week.
- Take 3 collagen supplements every morning.
- Eat 10 almonds every day.
- Eat at least one fruit during the day.
- Do a facemask at least 3x a week.
- Do (2-3 minutes) of eye exercises to improve my vision.
- Go for a 25 minute walk/ walk for 25 minutes during the day.
- Drink a glass of lemon water.
I have a page dedicated in this journal for every week of the month. I have a box next to every habit from Monday-Sunday. Every time I complete a habit, I put a check mark next to the corresponding box. At the end of each day (based on the amount of habits I completed), I rate myself from 1-10. So, if I only completed 8 habits, I get an 8/10. This helps me be accountable of the habits I complete.
You guys. Please don’t ever UNDERESTIMATE the power of a diary.
This item may seem more of a personal one, but it is essential for your own sanity.
My diary is literally my best friend. I share all of my lows, highs, progress, achievements, and anything that my brain decides to dump while I’m using this lovely diary. This diary helps me release all of the thoughts that storm into my head. When I am inspired and happy, it is easy for me to be productive and creative. However, when I’m feeling uninspired and mentally exhausted, it is almost impossible to get work done without first taking a moment to reflect on what’s happening inside of my mind.
I USE MY DIARY TO:
- Create monthly goals at the beginning of every month.
- Dump all of my thoughts into.
- Record my daily, weekly, and monthly progress.
- Write down inspirational quotes, bible verses, and words of encouragement.
- Record accomplishments and failures.
- Record memories.
And lastly, my beloved Pilot G-2 pens. In order for me to be able to use the four items I mentioned above, I need pens. Lots of them. I have a FC Barcelona cup (pictured below) to store all of my favorite pens in. This cup makes it easy for me to access and carry around all of my favorite pens.
I usually have 10 different colored pens with me at all times because I’m all about color coding!
I USE MY PENS TO:
- Label things.
- Color code tasks.
- Jot down blog post ideas.
- Check off completed tasks and goals.
What supplies help you stay organized and productive? Let me know in the comments below.
Until next time,