50 Best Positive Affirmations To Improve Your Mindset
Did you know that our words can either serve us as magnets for success or magnets for failure? Yep, there’s a famous Proverbs that says, “Death and life are in the power of the tongue.” Whatever we speak into existence becomes a reality – whether it’s good or bad. That’s why it’s important to not only measure our words, but to also make sure that everything we speak into existence is positive. And one of the best ways to do that is by practicing positive affirmations. So, today I’m sharing the 50 best positive affirmations that will help improve your mindset and change your life!
📌 SAVE THESE 50 BEST POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS TO IMPROVE YOUR MINDSET FOR LATER!
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase by clicking on the link, I may be compensated – at NO additional cost to you. Read the full disclosure here. My blogging dreams would not be possible without you, so thank you for your continuous support. It means the absolute world to me! XO
Positive Affirmations To Repeat Daily
Even though there are so many types of affirmations you can practice, my favorite kind are biblical affirmations and positive affirmations. I love repeating affirmations that help boost your mood, confidence, and self-esteem. You can check out my previous affirmations posts below:
- 50 biblical affirmations that will change your life, here!
- 10 affirmations to tell yourself everyday, here!
And if you’re looking for more affirmations to practice, check out these incredible 44 positive affirmations for depression to inspire change affirmations
Whether you’re looking for life-changing affirmations to repeat or need a little mood booster, here’s the 50 best positive affirmations list for you!
50 Best Positive Affirmations To Repeat Daily
1. I am not defined by my past.
2. I do not fear my future.
3. My mind does not control me – I control my mind.
4. I was created to do magical things.
5. I am proud of the person that I am and will become.
6. Everyday is a new opportunity for me to achieve my goals.
7. Life is beautiful and I am glad to be alive.
8. I am capable of living the life I have always dreamed of.
9. Challenging does not mean impossible.
10. I can and I will (fill in a major goal you have)
11. When life gets harder, I get stronger.
12. Everything in my life serves it’s purpose.
13. I will not live my life in fear.
14. I am not defined by my thoughts.
15. God has bigger plans for my life than I could ever imagine.
16. There is nothing that can turn off the light inside of me.
17. I am determined to succeed in life.
18. I let go of the things I can’t control and focus on what I can control.
19. My life has value and purpose.
20. There is no space for negative thoughts in my head.
21. I choose to see the good in everything.
22. I am loved beyond measure.
23. Life is worth living.
24. I will not give in to sadness or anxiety.
MORE POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS TO SAY EVERYDAY…..
25. I am free of toxic habits.
26. There are endless opportunities waiting for me.
27. I focus on the things that I have rather than the things that I don’t.
28. I am grateful for everything that I am and have.
29. My positivity will attract positive situations.
30. I am healthy, happy, and passionate about life.
31. I choose to forgive and forget things that hurt me.
32. Self-doubt will not stop me from making my biggest dreams come true.
33. I am a beautiful creation of God.
34. I am capable of succeeding and thriving in life.
35. Good things will continue to happen in my life.
36. I am working on becoming the best version of myself.
37. I have a successful and positive mindset.
38. My positive mindset attracts good things.
39. I am open to change, personal growth, and a better life.
40. I happily embrace all that I am and all that I will become.
41. My healthy habits will change my life for the better.
42. I strongly believe that everything happens for a reason.
43. Nothing is impossible, too hard, or unachievable.
44. I give and receive love with a joyful heart.
45. I am not the same person I was a year ago.
46. My dreams are not unattainable.
47. I will patiently wait for the desires of my heart to be fulfilled.
48. I choose to value myself and show others my value.
49. Everything I am becoming more confident, brave, and strong.
50. I will use my words to spread positivity in my life.
GRAB FREE 50 BEST POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS PRINTABLE
Do you want to keep these powerful affirmations with you at all times? Subscribe in the form below to get access to this printable!
More Posts You May Like:
- 10 Inspirational Quotes To Live By
- 50 Biblical Affirmations That Will Change Your Life
- 10 Affirmations To Tell Yourself Daily
- 10 Daily Habits That Will Improve Your Mental Health
I hope you enjoyed reading these affirmations and also found them helpful! If there’s anything I enjoy more than practicing affirmations it’s creating them. So, definitely expect more affirmations posts from me soon. If there are any specific affirmation posts you would like to see, let me know. Now, I challenge you to choose 3 different affirmations to repeat daily for the next 30 days and see the difference that it makes in your life. And before you go, comment below which affirmation you liked the most in this affirmations list!
Until next time,