50 Life-Changing Habits For Christian Women
Wondering which daily habits are a total must for Christian women? Although there are so many different ways you can start your day, tackle your tasks during the day, and end your day successfully, certain habits can influence your life for better or for worse. So, choosing the right habits to practice is not an option, but a necessity. As both a Christian and a woman, you owe it to yourself to explore, adopt, and practice the best possible positive habits that will help you live a healthy and happy life that glorifies God. If you’re not sure what daily habits you should be practicing daily, in this post I’m going to share 50 life-changing habits for christian women. Use these daily habits to change your life around!
📌 SAVE THESE 50 LIFE CHANGING HABITS FOR CHRISTIAN WOMEN FOR LATER!
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase by clicking on the link, I may be compensated – at NO additional cost to you. Read the full disclosure here. My blogging dreams would not be possible without you, so thank you for your continuous support. It means the absolute world to me! XO
50 Life Changing Habits For Christian Women
Since there are so many areas in your life where you can improve, optimize, and fix, I’ve categorized all 50 habits in 5 different sections.
Below you will find helpful life-changing habits if you want to:
- Grow your relationship with God.
- Reflect God’s love.
- Protect the body God gave you.
- Live out your God-given purpose.
- Nurture the soul
The Best Habits To Grow Your Relationship With God
John 15:4 Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me. (NKJV)
In this section you will find 15 great habits to help you grow and maintain your relationship with God.
- Pray to God daily.
- Read scripture daily.
- Store God’s word in your heart – memorize bible verses.
- Worship God – sing christian songs, praise God with psalms, write your own songs to God. etc.
- Attend church intentionally and willingly.
- Talk to God at all times.
- Study the Bible – be open to attend bible study sessions.
- Read christian books, devotionals, and testimonies.
- Feed your soul with christian content: christian movies, songs, and podcasts.
- Repeat biblical affirmations.
- Open up the Bible app, browse through devotionals, and start a devotional.
- Fast every so often. If you can do weekly, go for it.
- Gather prayer requests from friends, loved ones, and strangers and pray for them.
- Share God’s word to others (virtually or in person).
- Read Christian blogs. Check out Equation Of Hope for great Christian content.
GRAB THE ULTIMATE BIBLICAL AFFIRMATIONS EBOOK!
The Best Habits To Reflect God’s Love
Matthew 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven. (NKJV)
In this section you will find 8 easy ways to reflect God’s love in your daily life.
- Practice kindness – small acts of kindness go a long way.
- Forgive and forget offenses.
- Wear a smile on your face – reflect God’s love, grace, and joy.
- Reach out to loved ones and check up on them (I personally need to practice this habit more!)
- Share positive messages on social media.
- Practice and reflect gratitude daily.
- Be hopeful at all times.
- Speak positively to others and about others.
The Best Habits To Protect The Body God Gave You
1 Corinthians 3:16 Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? (NKJV)
In this section you will find 10 awesome habits that will help you keep your body healthy.
- Walk with Jesus daily.
- Spend some time in nature – walking, hiking, running, etc.
- Put on good christian music and workout at home
- Drink enough water every single time. PRO TIP: Buy yourself a cute christian-based water bottle.
- Give yourself time to eat all of your meals!
- Unwind effectively and go to bed on time.
- Take natural vitamins daily.
- Take naps when necessary (be sure to set alarms though!)
- Stretch your body.
- Eat foods that are good for you, boost your mood, and keep you satisfied.
The Best Habits To Live Out Your God-Given Purpose
Ephesians 2:10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them. (NKJV)
In this section you will find 10 brilliant habits that will help you follow your purpose.
- Be productive with your time.
- Do everything with excellence.
- Educate yourself on topics that matter to you.
- Replace toxic habits with good habits.
- Plan your day ahead of time.
- Set small goals for yourself daily.
- Create a flexible, but productive to-do list daily.
- Develop a godly and productive morning routine.
- Create a godly but relaxing night routine.
- Focus on your goals and avoid gossip and negativity.
The Best Habits To Nurture The Soul
1 Corinthians 10:31 Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God. (NKJV)
In this section you will find 7 fun habits that will help you nurture your soul in a more godly way.
- Start a bullet journal. Check out the ultimate christian bullet journal theme ideas list, here!
- Share your thoughts with God by writing on a journal daily.
- Clean, declutter, and organize your home often.
- Give yourself grace and rest when you need to.
- Go on nature adventures and enjoy God’s creation.
- Be selfless, but don’t forget to pamper yourself when needed!
- Play happy Christian music when you’re doing different tasks.
More Posts You May Like
- 20 Toxic Habits To Quit For A Happier Life
- 5 Addicting Habits That You Need To Get Rid Of
- The 30 Best Habits For A Happy Life
- 10 Daily Habits To Improve Your Mental Health
- 100 Girl Boss Habits To Urgently Develop This Year
I hope you enjoyed reading this list of 50 life-changing habits for christian women. Let me know in the comments below which habit you’re going to start practicing!
Until next time,