With everything going around in the world (due to Coronavirus), it’s quite easy to fall into depression and feel like giving up. It’s scary and tough having to deal with something we have never had to deal with before. However, we have to try to make the best of this situation because the days are hard as they already are. Worrying and panicking will only add more anguish to our lives.Therefore, now more than ever, it’s important to practice self-care because self-care is always important, even when the world is upside down. So, regardless of where you are located in the world, here are 50 simple self-care ideas for hard days, like the ones we are currently living in.
DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase by clicking on the link, I may be compensated – at NO additional cost to you. Read the full disclosure here. My blogging dreams would not be possible without you, so thank you for your continous support. It means the absolute world to me! XO
50 Simple Self Care Ideas:
Fitness and Health Focus
- Go outside for 10 minutes to breathe fresh air and recharge.
- Walk for 20 minutes while listening to your favorite playlist.
- Exercise at home – here’s how you can have a successful at home workout.
- Stretch your body for 15 minutes.
- Try out a YouTube workout – here are my favorite fitness channels.
- Create a workout routine, test it, and share it – here are some workout routines I have created in the past.
- Eat a bowl of fruits!
- Try the Spell Your Name workout challenge.
Mental Health Focus
- Listen to a motivational podcast.
- Take a warm soothing shower.
- Create a list of affirmations – here are 10 affirmations to tell yourself everyday.
- Make a list of 5 things you love about yourself.
- Talk to God through prayer
- Create a gratitude list – come up with a list of 5 things you’re grateful for.
- Treat yourself to your favorite snack.
- Watch two episodes of your favorite TV show.
- Have a small movie marathon session.
- Make popcorn and watch your favorite movie.
- Order pizza with your favorite toppings.
- Create a playlist with your favorite songs.
- Discover new YouTube channels.
- Create a TikTok
- Watch videos on TikTok – follow me on TikTok @ gabbyxabigaill
- Do puzzles (crossword, word searches, etc)
- Listen to your favorite songs.
- Do some online shopping.
- Create a wish list.
- Take 15 minutes to relax and do absolutely nothing.
- Try on a face mask.
- Give yourself a mani and pedi.
- Do your make up.
- Try a new hairstyle.
- Put your favorite outfit on, take a mirror selfie, and post it on Instagram.
I hope you enjoyed this list and found a self-care activity that you want to do.
So, tell me, how do you deal with hard days? What are some of your favorite self-care activities to do? I know we all have different ways of copping with hard days. Therefore, please share them with in the comments below. I want to read them!
Until next time,