Are you in the mood for creative and juicy self-care ideas for women? No need to go anywhere, because you’re in the right place my friend! It may be because I haven’t written a self-care related post in awhile (it’s been months), or because I absolutely love creating this kind of content, but I am super excited to write this post. While I don’t believe in the idea of boosting your ego and feeding any selfish needs, I do believe that healthy self-care practices can help you lead a better life. So, if you’re in your twenties, here are 60 girly self-care ideas that you need to start practicing.
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase by clicking on the link, I may be compensated – at NO additional cost to you. Read the full disclosure here. My blogging dreams would not be possible without you, so thank you for your continous support. It means the absolute world to me! XO
SAVE THESE 60 GIRLY SELF-CARE IDEAS FOR WOMEN FOR LATER!
GIRLY SELF-CARE IDEAS
Like I said before, I absolutely love creating self-care posts. I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of them (and I hope you won’t either, haha!) I love putting together lists of fun, creative, and unique self-care ideas you can do without spending much or any money at all. In this occasion, I have decided to put together a list of self-care ideas for the very girly girl. So, if that’s not your kinda thing, you can browse through my other self-care posts, here.
MORE SELF-CARE RELATED POSTS:
- The Self-Care Menu: 105 Self-Care Ideas
- 50 Simple Self-Care Ideas For Hard Days
- 30 Day Self-Care Challenge For Women
- The New Self-Care Is Self-Sustainability
- 50 Winter Self-Care Ideas For Cozy Days
If you’re a girly girl in your twenties looking for cheap, creative, and fun ways to practice self-care, this post is for you!
60 GIRLY SELF-CARE IDEAS FOR WOMEN IN THEIR 20s
10 SELF-CARE IDEAS TO BOOST YOUR MOTIVATION
- Smile at yourself in the mirror and repeat this: “I am fearfully and wonderfully made!”
- Write down 10 of your favorite powerful affirmations in your journal.
- Repeat the affirmations you wrote down to yourself.
- Find an aesthetic inspirational wallpaper on Pinterest and change your phone’s lock-screen.
- Research motivational quotes on Pinterest and write them down on a piece of paper.
- Write an uplifting letter to yourself. Bonus points if you decorate it.
- Grab your favorite colored pens and create a very specific gratitude list.
- Have a quick brain dump session to release any thoughts that are overwhelming you (use a pink pen to do this!)
- Open the Bible app, go to your favorite Bible verse (or any powerful bible verse you like) and play the verse out loud.
- Create an inspirational graphic for yourself on Canva and don’t forget to share it on social media!
10 SELF-CARE IDEAS TO IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH
- Try a fun Pamela Reif dance workout on YouTube.
- Get a 30 minute workout session in – at home or at the gym.
- Put on your favorite (comfortable) outfit and go for a 30 minute walk.
- Buy yourself pink weights (dumbbells or kettlebells) and try to do 1-3 exercises daily (rest days in between)
- Try a fun fitness challenge and share your progress on Instagram stories.
- Create your own fitness challenge and share your progress on your socials.
- Buy collagen supplements to improve your skin, hair, and nail health.
- Buy yourself a cute water bottle and drink 1L-2L of water daily.
- Go grocery shopping, buy your favorite fruit, and create a tasty fruit bowl for yourself.
- Take 15 minutes to stretch your entire body.
10 SELF-CARE IDEAS FOR PERSONAL GROWTH
- Read a girl boss book written by a female author.
- Open up the Bible, read the passage that sticks out to you, write down your favorite Bible verses, and research anything you didn’t understand.
- Look for e-courses on topics you’re interested in and start them.
- Create a list of personal, business, and health goals.
- Grab The Magical Life Calendar and plan out different areas in your life.
- Listen to your favorite motivational podcast.
- Practice a new language on Duolingo.
- Create a list of toxic habits you need to get rid of + challenge yourself to get rid of them.
- Choose new girl boss habits you want to practice this year.
- Watch educational or motivational videos on YouTube on topics close to your heart. In my case this would be Christian based videos.
10 SELF-CARE IDEAS TO PAMPER YOURSELF
- Grab your favorite nail polish, paint your nails, and take photos!
- Do your makeup.
- Look through hair tutorials on YouTube and try out a different hairstyle.
- Treat yourself to a spa session.
- Grab a book and have a relaxing bubble bath.
- Create your own homemade face mask and try it on.
- Try out a long skin-care routine.
- Give yourself a balance and buy new skin care or makeup products.
- Exfoliate, cleanse, and moisturize your face. Bonus points if you share this on your IG stories.
- Book yourself a trip to either: get a haircut, your eyebrows done, your nails done, or lash extensions.
10 SELF-CARE IDEAS TO DO AT HOME
- Organize your closet and get rid of clutter.
- Start a bullet journal. Find 200 creative bullet journal theme ideas here.
- Create a painting while listening to your favorite songs.
- Wrap yourself in a cozy blanket and watch your favorite movie/TV show.
- Bake something super duper tasty.
- Create a wishlist of things you want to buy and a bucket list of things you want to do.
- Print out super girly coloring pages and color them!
- Plan a zoom call with your bestie.
- Practice your favorite hobby.
- Open up your journal and try these self-reflection journal prompts.
10 SELF-CARE IDEAS TO DO OUTSIDE
- Go to your favorite restaurant and treat yourself to your favorite meal.
- Have a little photoshoot in a beautiful location.
- Enjoy a picnic in the park with a friend or alone.
- Call a friend and hit the gym together.
- Go to a nearby beach and enjoy some time in the sun.
- Visit a museum.
- Create a playlist with your favorite songs and go out for a drive.
- Watch the sunrise and enjoy fresh air.
- Go outside and take aesthetic photos of things you see: trees, flowers, skies, etc.
- Go shopping (is there anything better than shopping? I think not).
Did you find these girly self-care ideas helpful? Which self-care idea did you like the most? Let me know in the comments below how you like to practice self-care?
Until next time,