Today’s post is entirely inspired by Vogue’s: 73 get to know me questions interview series. If you haven’t watched these kind of interviews yet, you absolutely have to! They’re so entertaining to watch. Since I love watching my favorite celebrities answer 73 rapid-fire questions in a single shot, I thought I would try answering 73 get to know me questions as a way of giving you all a little more insight into my life. So, if you want to learn a little bit more about me, keep reading. Also, feel free to copy and paste these questions and cook up your own blog post with your answers!
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase by clicking on the link, I may be compensated – at NO additional cost to you. Read the full disclosure here. My blogging dreams would not be possible without you, so thank you for your continous support. It means the absolute world to me! XO
SAVE THESE 73 GET TO KNOW ME QUESTIONS FOR LATER!
73 GET TO KNOW ME QUESTIONS:
1. WHAT IS A GOAL YOU ARE DETERMINED TO ACHIEVE IN THE NEXT 10 YEARS?
I have always dreamed of owning my own business, so definitely to be a successful full-time blogger/business owner. I would love to continue running both of my blogs (this one and my faith blog), while running my very own planner business.
As far as personal goals, I would love to be married and have two kids by then.
2. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE HOLIDAY?
I don’t really celebrate many holidays, but Thanksgiving all the way!
3. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD?
Yes, with all of my mind, heart, and soul. There is no Gabby without God.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAL OF THE DAY?
Ummmmm, probably dinner. I used to be a huge brunch girl, but I haven’t had brunch in forever, so dinner it is.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
It will always and forever be summer. Life is just better in the summer.
6. CHOCOLATE OR COFFEE?
I don’t drink coffee, so hot chocolate all the way.
7. WHO WAS YOUR CELEBRITY CRUSH GROWING UP?
LOL. Randy Orton! I used to be OBSESSED with him. I still love him and try to keep up with him, but my fangirling days are over.
8. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE ACTRESS?
Definitely my girl Jennifer Lopez. #LatinaPower
9. DO YOU OWN ANY PETS?
Not a the moment, but I used to have hamsters growing up. I’ll always miss my little darling miss Lady.
10. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE DISNEY PRINCESS?
It’s always been Belle and it’ll always be Belle. She is actual goals!
11. WHAT WAS YOUR WORST SUBJECT IN SCHOOL?
Science! (Chemistry, physics, biology….yuck)
12. WHAT SPORT(S) DO YOU WATCH, IF ANY?
I use to watch WWE as a kid, but now I only watch soccer!
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE WAY TO STAY ACTIVE?
I love to workout and go for walks.
14. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SOCIAL MEDIA?
Instagram, for sure!
15. HOW MANY US STATES HAVE YOU BEEN TO?
Um, if I’m not mistaken, fourteen. Some of the ones I remember right of the top of my head: Ohio, New York, Texas, Missouri, Nevada, Illinois, Tennessee, North Carolina, Maryland, and Michigan.
16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK?
Mondays! I love how productive I am on Mondays, hehe.
17. TOP 5 COUNTRIES YOU HOPE TO VISIT SOMEDAY?
- Spain (I’d love to watch FC Barcelona play live)
18. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE SUPERHERO?
I’ve always liked Batman. I’m a little fond of Spiderman and Captain America, too.
19. WHAT IS THE BEST THING THAT HAPPENED TO YOU IN 2019?
I graduated from college and visited family that I haven’t seen in over three years!
20. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE ATHLETE?
Both Randy Orton and Neymar Jr.
21. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?
My all time favorite is red, but I do love me some neutrals!
22. CAKE OR ICE-CREAM?
I’m not that into sweets anymore, but I’d say a good cake.
23. DO YOU KNOW HOW TO COOK?
Yes! I learned how to cook when I was 10 years old.
24. WHAT YEAR DID YOU START YOUR BLOG?
25. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FOOD?
26. FAVORITE YOUTUBE CHANNEL?
- Fitness channel: Pamela Reif
- Faith channel: Encontrando El Camino
- News channel: UnbiasMedia
- Entertainment channel: The ACE family
27. TACOS OR BURGERS?
Burgers! I’m not a huge tacos fan.
28. ARE YOU MORE OF A GIRLY GIRL OR A TOMBOY?
I have always been such a girly girl.
29. WHAT IS YOUR RELIGION?
I believe that Jesus is not a religion but a relationship. However, if I had to identify myself with a religion it would be Christian.
30. HOW MANY LANGUAGES ARE YOU FLUENT IN?
As of now, only two! English and Spanish. But, I’m trying to learn Portuguese! So, hopefully three soon (:
31. WHAT IS SOMETHING YOU WOULD ELIMINATE FROM THE WORLD IF YOU COULD?
Depression without a doubt.
32. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DRINK?
Does water count? 😉
33. WHO IS YOUR SPIRIT ANIMAL?
Blair Cornelia Waldorf from Gossip Girl.
34. WHAT IS SOMETHING YOU STILL NEED TO LEARN HOW TO DO?
35. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?
36. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE KARDASHIAN?
I don’t know why but Kourtney Kardashian. She’s so underrated. I like Kylie and Kim, too.
37. BLOGGING OR VLOGGING?
Um hello, blogging!
38. WHAT ARE YOUR TOP 3 FAVORITE THINGS TO DO?
39. IF YOU COULD MEET ANYONE, DEAD OR ALIVE, WHO WOULD IT BE?
40. EARLY BIRD OR NIGHT OWL?
Early bird! I love mornings.
41. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE PERSON TO FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM?
Pamela Reif. She’s my biggest inspiration.
42. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST WISH IN LIFE?
To be genuinely happy doing what I love.
43. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
44. WHAT IS THE FIRST (PHYSICAL) THING YOU NOTICED ABOUT SOMEONE WHEN YOU FIRST MEET THEM?
45. WHAT WOULD CHANGE ABOUT YOURSELF?
How sensitive I am. Also, how hard I am on myself!
46. WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT YOURSELF?
How organized, creative, and disciplined I am.
47. WHAT IS SOMETHING YOU ABSOLUTELY DISLIKE?
Oh, there’s nothing more I dislike than being bossed around.
48. BIGGEST PET PEEVE(S)?
When people burp so loud, lol. It’s so disgusting!
49. FAVORITE SKINCARE PRODUCT?
50. WHAT ARE YOUR TOP 3 FAVORITE MAKEUP PRODUCTS?
Mascara, liner, and lipgloss.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE EXERCISE?
Ahhh I have so many!
- AB exercises: reverse crunch and flutter kicks
- GLUTE exercises: squat jumps and glute bridges.
- ARM exercises: up-down planks and push ups. Yes, I’m insane.
52. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE EXERCISE?
53. WHAT DO YOU LOVE ON YOUR PIZZA?
Pineapple and ham!
54. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE KIND OF FOOD?
I’m Ecuadorian, so obviously Ecuadorian food. I love Columbian and Dominican food, too.
55. BLOW DRY OR AIR DRY?
Blow dry! I love having my hair nice and straight.
56. WHAT LANGUAGE WOULD YOU LIKE TO LEARN?
Portuguese (currently learning it)
57. DO YOU HAVE ANY MORNING BEAUTY RITUALS?
Drink collagen supplements on an empty stomach and oil pulling.
58. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO WEAR?
- Work outfit: trousers, a sweater, and booties.
- Home outfit: comfy hoodie, leggings/joggers, and ugg boots.
59. WHAT IS YOUR ALL TIME FAVORITE BOOK?
60. WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN A RELATIONSHIP?
Loyalty, genuine support, and good communication.
61. WHO IS THE BEST FOOTBALL PLAYER IN THE WORLD?
The goat, Leo Messi. But biased me would say Neymar.
62. DO YOU BELIEVE IN ZODIAC SIGNS?
No, I believe in what the Bible says about me.
63. HAPPINESS OR WEALTH?
64. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ACTIVITY TO DO ON A RAINING DAY?
Design spreads in my bullet journal while listening to music.
65. WHAT IS YOUR ALL TIME FAVORITE DISH?
66. WHAT IS THE LAST FOREIGN COUNTRY YOU VISITED?
67. ANY INFLUENCER THAT INSPIRES YOU?
- Female: Pamela Reif
- Male: Jochen Kronenberg
68. WHAT’S ONE THING YOU CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT?
If I’m being 10000% honest, my phone!
69. WHAT IS THE CUTEST THING IN THE WORLD?
70. IF YOU HAD ONE SUPERPOWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
The ability to be happy at all times and to make those around me happy as well.
71. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE BAND?
Hillsong Young & Free.
72. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG?
Uncomplicated By: Hillsong Young & Free
73. WHAT IS SOMETHING YOU LIKE TO DO THAT NOT MANY PEOPLE LIKE DOING?
Probably reading the Bible? I genuinely love to read and study the Bible, but I know many people (especially around my age) don’t like to!
More Posts You May Like:
Well there you have it! I hope you enjoyed reading my answers to these 73 get to know me questions inspired by vogue! Let me know in the comments below if we have anything in common!
Until next time,