I don’t know about you, but I love reading get to know me posts from bloggers. Unlike any other kinds of posts, these posts are very personal and can be written and read by anyone, regardless of their niche! It’s always fun to learn something new about your favorite bloggers. A little over a month ago, I was tagged by one of my best friend’s, thenewburygirl to participate in the “Bet You Didn’t Know” Tag (This tag was created by Jenni over at Housewife Hustle) and today I will finally be participating in this tag and sharing 7 facts about myself!
DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase by clicking on the link, I may be compensated – at NO additional cost to you. Read the full disclosure here. My blogging dreams would not be possible without you, so thank you for your continous support. It means the absolute world to me! XO
SEVEN RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
1. This past Saturday (December 21st) I celebrated ONE year of blogging! It’s crazy to think that I have been sharing a part of my life, experiences, and tips with the world, every single week since December 21st, 2018.
2. I don’t have any piercings or tattoos. As shocking as it may be to some, my parents never pierced my ears as a little girl and I have never really thought of piercing them as a teen or as an adult, either. I definitely enjoy wearing rings, necklaces and other pieces of jewelry, but I’ve never cared for pieces of jewelry that require a piecing. And, as far as tattoos go, let’s just say that I’m not a fan of them for both religious & personal reasons.
3. I received my degree in Accounting in May of 2019. After three months of job hunting, I landed a job that I love going to everyday. So, I am currently working in my career field while blogging on the side.
4. I used to be the biggest WWE fan from 2006-2013. I grew up loving Randy Orton and John Cena. I was OBSESSED, lol. Although I grew out of my love for wrestling, I’ll always be grateful with WWE and my favorite wrestlers for making my childhood awesome and memorable!
5. I bought my first car, a beautiful Nissan Murano named “Nessie“, at the age of 22.
6. My biggest goal in LIFE is to be genuinely happy. In my opinion, happiness is everything. If you have happiness, you have everything you need. I rather be happy than have millions of dollars.
7. I’m very hard on myself. I set insane goals and when I don’t complete them I get mad at myself, lol 🙁 For example, I can’t properly watch Netflix without feeling guilty that I’m wasting time. Or I get angry with myself when I miss workouts, skip blogging, and eat unhealthy. It’s horrible. I definitely plan on being kinder to myself, set more achievable goals and honestly just GIVE MYSELF A BREAK when I need one.
SEVEN BLOGGERS I’M TAGGING:
- Share 7 random facts about yourself
- Tag 7 bloggers you’d like to see participate in the Bet You Didn’t Know Tag
- Shoutout back to me, so I can read your posts and get to know you more
I hope you guys enjoyed this post and learned something new about me. Go ahead and share a fact about yourself with me in the comments below!
Until next time,