I’m so excited to share with you all my first ever Christian-based DIY. Because who doesn’t love DIYs? I’m a huge DIY fan, which is why I just had to cook up a DIY for the faith section of my blog. So, what are we making today? BOOKMARKS! Cute, inspirational and easy-to-make bookmarks. Yaaaay. We all need them, want them, but always seem to not have them. So, let’s solve that problem today. I will take you through every step of this DIY with crystal clear instructions and photographs. Are you ready to make cute enviable bookmarks for your Bible, books and journals? If so, keep reading!
DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase by clicking on the link, I may be compensated – at NO additional cost to you. Read the full disclosure here. My blogging dreams would not be possible without you, so thank you for your continous support. It means the absolute world to me! XO
- Xerox Super Gloss Sheets (glossy on one side)
- Clear Tape
- Bookmark Design (found below)
- Choose a bookmark design from the designs I have provided below, print it out and cut off the excess paper!
2. Add two pieces of tape on the back of the bookmark & place it on the non-glossy side of the Xerox sheet.
3. Laminate the bookmark by neatly covering the bookmark with a piece of tape.
I have designed 15 different bookmarks for you guys – all with different sayings and verses. I have also provided FREE blank bookmarks for each design in case you want to write your own quote/verse on them or customize the bookmark yourself! 🙂
Did you enjoy this DIY? Would you guys like to see another set of bookmarks with different designs? Let me know in the comments below!
Until next time,