Easy 30 Day Journaling Challenge For Beginners
Many people have the misconception that journaling is only for those who love to write are are good writers. However, that is not true at all. Journaling is a healthy and rewarding habit (find 100 girl boss habits you need to practice, here!) that could be practiced by absolutely anyone. If you can write, you can journal. You don’t have to be a great writer to be able to pick up your journal and dump all of your thoughts. So, whether you are new to journaling, have been trying to get back into journaling, or are looking for a simple journaling challenge to try out, here’s a fun and easy 30 day journaling challenge for beginners!
📌 SAVE THIS 30 DAY JOURNALING CHALLENGE FOR BEGINNERS FOR LATER!
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase by clicking on the link, I may be compensated – at NO additional cost to you. Read the full disclosure here. My blogging dreams would not be possible without you, so thank you for your continuous support. It means the absolute world to me! XO
30 Day Journaling Challenge For Beginners
EASY JOURNALING CHALLENGE
Since this challenge was created keeping beginners and people who don’t necessarily like to write in mind, it is very simple.
Here it goes.
To complete this 30 day journaling challenge, all you have to do is write ONE phrase down every day for the next 30 days. Let me say that again, write one phrase for 30 days. How easy is that? You don’t have to have a journal or any journaling “experience” to complete this challenge. However, you do need to have the will to write. And you do need to be willing to remember to do this daily.
The goal of this challenge is to:
- Help you develop a consistent journaling habit.
- Give you a new perspective on journaling.
- Inspire you to start journaling daily.
- Develop consistency.
DAILY JOURNALING IDEAS
If you’re feeling stuck on what to write down everyday, here are some things you can write down daily:
- An inspiring quote
- A question you have
- An affirmation
- A goal you have for the day
- Something new you learned
- A sentence to summarize your day
- A random phrase
HOW TO JOURNAL CONSISTENTLY
As someone who journals on a daily basis, I can tell you that there will days where you will be inspired to write and there will be day where you won’t want anything to do with writing. However, in order to build a long-lasting habit and complete this journaling challenge, you have to fight the urge to give up. Instead of giving up when you are feeling uninspired, rely on discipline to keep you going.
Tips to help you remain consistent:
- Add this challenge to your morning routine to make sure that you write down your phrase first thing in the morning.
- Set an alarm during the day.
- Add this challenge to your night routine to make sure that you write down a phrase before the end of the day.
- Do this challenge with a friend and hold each other accountable.
- Share this challenge with your followers on social media and tell them to hold you accountable.
- Reward yourself after journaling for certain amount of days.
- Download my free 30 day journaling challenge printable below and fill it in everyday.
30 DAY JOURNALING CHALLENGE FOR BEGINNERS PRINTABLE
I have created a fun PDF to help you remain consistent and journal a phrase for 30 days! If you want to download this free PDF, enter your email below and you’ll get access to this journaling printable and my entire resource library! Once you sign up, you’ll receive an email with the password to my resource library! Just enter the password and you’ll be able to download this printable and anything in my resource library.
More Posts You May Like:
- 100 Favorite Things In Life Journal Prompts
- 25 Journal Prompts For Bloggers
- 31 Day December Journaling Challenge
- 200 Bullet Journal Theme Ideas Organized By Colors
No matter what, don’t give up. Once the 30 days are over (I promise they will go by quickly_ and you see that every single box in your journaling printable has been filled in, you feel so proud of yourself. And not only that, but you will have a whole recap written down of the last 30 days or month. It’s the little things like this in life that help you become a more consistent person. Little things train you for big things. Let me know in the comments below if you’re going to try this challenge out!
Until next time,