Today’s post is entirely inspired by Vogue’s: 73 questions interview series. If you haven’t watched these kind of interviews yet, you absolutely have to! They’re so fun. I truly love watching my favorite celebrities answer 73 rapid-fire, straight-foward questions in a single shot. So, I thought I would try answering 73 get to know me questions as a way of giving you all a little more insight into my life. Please feel free to copy and paste these questions and cook up your own blog post with your answers!
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase by clicking on the link, I may be compensated – at NO additional cost to you. Read the full disclosure here. My blogging dreams would not be possible without you, so thank you for your continous support. It means the absolute world to me! XO
(Feel free to skip if you’re only here for the 73 questions, haha!)
VACATION IN ECUADOR
Unless you have been keeping up with me on social media, you probably haven’t noticed that I have been on vacation in Ecuador for the last three weeks and away from my blog for the last four weeks!
This is the longest I have ever been away from my blog since launching it. Ahhh!
Although I was physically away from my blog, I didn’t entirely abandon it.
Thankfully I had scheduled posts before hand! So, I was able to have a new post go up every Tuesday even while I was away. Scheduling has definitely helped my “absence” go unnoticed.
LOSING MY MOTIVATION TO CREATE CONTENT
Although I was able to stay on track with my posting schedule, I definietly did fall behind on creating NEW content. I didn’t create any posts or come up with new post ideas while I was away.
To me, that’s pretty insane because I have been consistently creating 2-3 new blog posts a week since the launch of my blog. Heck, even more than three posts a week on good weeks.
I was always so inspired to create content.
However, since going on vacation, I lost all of my motivation to create new content. When I was in Ecuador, it felt as if all of my inspiration and motivation to blog stayed in the US!
GETTING BACK TO MY REGULAR ROUTINE
The transition from USA to Ecuador and then Ecuador to USA definitely has me all over the place.
At first, I was worried to go on vacation for that long because I was afraid of falling behind on my blog, workouts, daily routine, etc. Then, I was sad to come back because I had already gotten used to being with my family in Ecuador.
It’s taking a lot of me (more than you can imagine!) to get back to my regular routine of creating, posting and engaging on here. So, I ask that you bear with me.
Even writing this very post feels quite challenging at the moment!
PUSHING MYSELF TO KEEP GOING
However, I don’t plan on letting this current “phase” define me or the future of my blog. I absolutely love blogging and would like to continue blogging for as long as I can. So, in the spirit of being persistent and not giving up, here’s a new post for you guys!
Check out my 73 get to know me questions and answers.
SAVE FOR LATER!
73 GET TO KNOW ME QUESTIONS:
1. What is a goal you are determined to achieve in the next 10 years?
I have always dreamt of owning my own business and being my own boss!
So, definitely to become a full-time blogger/business owner. #EntreprenuerMindset
2. What is your favorite holiday?
Thanksgiving all the way!
3. Do you believe in God?
Yes, with all of my mind, heart and soul.
4. What is your favorite meal of the day?
5. What is your favorite season?
Summer and fall (I can’t choose one!)
6. Chocolate or coffee?
Chocolate all the way! I hate coffee (don’t judge me!)
7. Who was your celebrity crush growing up?
Randy Orton…..he still is lol.
8. Who is your favorite actress?
Jennifer Lopez. I love her work.
9. Do you own any pets?
No, but I use to own hamsters! I miss you, Lady…..
10. Who is your favorite Disney princess?
I’ll always always always choose Belle.
11. What was your worst subject in School?
Science! (Chemistry, physics, biology….yuck)
12. What sport(s) do you watch, if any?
I use to watch WWE as a kid, but now I only watch football aka soccer.
13. What is your favorite way to stay active?
Exercising! I like to workout 4-5x a week.
14. Instagram, Twitter or Facebook?
Instagram, even though it gives me headaches (:
15. How many states in the US have you been to?
Fourteen, I believe.
16. What is your favorite day of the week?
Mondays! I love how productive Mondays are.
17. What are the top 5 countries you hope to visit someday?
Brazil, Egypt, Italy, Spain & Argentina. I really want to visit Israel, as well!
18. Who is your favorite superhero?
Batman, but I love Spiderman and Captain America, too!
19. What is the best thing that has happened to you this year?
I graduated from college and visited family that I haven’t seen in over three years!
20. Who is your favorite Athlete?
Randy Orton and Neymar Jr. Heart eyes.
21. What is your favorite color?
22. Cake or ice-cream?
Cake!!! But I’m not really into sweets, ha!
23. Do you know how to cook?
Yes! I learned how to cook when I was 10 years old.
24. What year did you start blogging in?
25. What is your favorite junk food?
26. Favorite YouTube channel?
27. Tacos or burgers?
28. Are you more of a girly girl or a tomboy?
Definitely girly girl.
29. What is your religion?
Jesus is not a religion, but if I had to identify myself with a religion it would be Christian.
30. How many languages are you fluent in?
As of now, only two! English and Spanish.
But, I’m currently learning Portuguese! So, hopefully three soon (:
31. What is something you would eliminate from the world if you could?
Depression for sure!
32. What is your favorite drink?
Does water count? 😉
33. Who is your spirit animal?
Blair Waldorf. I love GOSSIP GIRL.
34. What is something you still need to learn how to do?
35. What are your top three favorite TV shows?
Gossip Girl, Vampire Diaries, and The Originals.
36. Who is your favorite Kardashian?
Kourtney Kardashian. I like Kylie and Kim, too.
37. Blogging or vlogging?
38. What are your top three favorite things to do?
Blog, workout, and draw!
39. If you could meet anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
40. Early bird or night owl?
Early bird! I love mornings.
41. Who is your favorite model?
42. What is your biggest wish in life?
To be genuinely HAPPY.
43. What is your favorite board game?
44. What is the first (physical) thing you notice about someone when you meet them?
45. What would you change about yourself?
How sensitive I am (it’s a blessing and a curse!)
46. What do you love about yourself?
How organized, creative, disciplined, and passionate I am.
47. What is something you absolutely hate?
Being bossed around. I can’t stand it!
48. Biggest pet peeve(s)?
Messy and unorganized rooms! They give me anxiety.
49. Favorite skincare product?
50. What are your top three favorite makeup products?
Mascara, eyeshadow and lipgloss!
51. What’s your favorite exercise?
I have so many!
AB exercises: reverse crunch and flutter kicks
GLUTE exercises: squat jumps and glute bridges.
ARM exercises: up-down planks and push ups. Yes, I’m insane.
52. What is your least favorite exercise?
Jumping jacks! I hate them so much.
53. What do you love on your pizza?
Pineapple and ham!
54. What is your favorite kind of food?
55. Blow dry or air dry?
Blow dry! I love having my hair nice and straight.
56. What language would you like to learn?
Portuguese (currently learning it)
57. Do you have any morning beauty rituals?
I practice oil pulling, drink collagen on an empty stomach, cleanse my face & put on moisturizer…….almost every single morning!
58. What is your favorite thing to wear?
A comfy hoodie with PINK leggings and ugg boots!
59. What is your all time favorite book?
60. What is the most important thing in a relationship?
Loyalty and support.
61. Who is the best football player in the world?
The goat, Leo Messi. But biased me would say Neymar.
62. Do you believe in Zodiac signs?
63. Happiness or wealth?
64. What is your favorite activity to do on a raining day?
Draw while listening to music.
65. What is your all time favorite dish?
66. What is the last country you visited?
67. What is something you want to learn this year?
To play the piano.
68. What’s one thing you can’t live without?
In all honesty, my phone…..
69. What is the cutest thing in the world?
70. If you had one superpower, what would it be?
The ability to be happy at all times and to make those around me happy as well.
71. What’s your favorite band?
Hillsong Young & Free.
72. What is something NEW you got into this year?
73. Recent hobby?
More Posts You May Like:
Well there you have it! I hope you enjoyed reading my answers to the vogue inspired 73 get to know me questions.
Until next time,