Organize your BLOG, plan your content effectively, make time for important blog tasks, and stay on top of things with this unique and absolutely stunning blog content planner printable!
Blog Content Planner Printable
BLOG CONTENT PLANNER PRINTABLE
Stay on track with your monthly blogging tasks with this minimalist blog content planner printable!
Plan and outline your monthly blogging tasks, keep track of your scheduled blog posts, know exactly when you have to show up on social media, and stay ahead of things! With hundreds of blogging tasks, it’s easy to get off track, lose focus, and miss deadlines! This is why the blog content planner was designed to meet your needs and help you stay ahead of things in a simple, but effective way!
Don’t have a printer? No worries! This PDF is fillable. You can easily download this PDF & begin filling when you’re ready!
Use the blog content planner to plan when you will:
- Have an in-depth brainstorming session to come up with new blog post ideas & projects.
- Create content for your blog and social media.
- Take photos or download stock photos.
- Publish a new blog post.
- Schedule content for social media.
- Schedule blog posts.
- Promote new and old blog posts on your socials.
- Create pins for your blog posts.
- Be active on social media.
- Check and respond to emails.
- Engage with your audience.
- Edit old blog posts.
- Take blogging & social media courses.
BLOG CONTENT PLANNER DETAILS:
Page size – 8.5 x 11in Portrait
File Format – Fillable PDF (you can print or download and fill it in on your computer!)
B&W to facilitate printing!
Due to this product being digital, this product is NON-REFUNDABLE.
NOTE: This is a downloadable product – you will have to download or print this on your own. No digital product is shipped!
THIS BLOG CONTENT PLANNER IS PERFECT FOR YOU IF YOU:
- Like planning your blog content ahead of time.
- Hate missing deadlines!
- Love to brainstorm (there’s a brainstorming area included!)
- Enjoy minimalist planners.
- Like keeping all of your main blogging tasks in one place.
- Don’t have a printer! You can still download this file and fill it in on your computer!