Hey you, are you having a hard time planning your content and showing up on social media?
Whether you’re a blogger, youtuber influencer, or any kind of content creator, it’s essential that you use social media to promote, grow, and establish your business/brand. As a blogger and content creator, I am 100% aware of the power of social media. In fact, my blog wouldn’t be where it’s at today without social media platforms like Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram. Although search engines do make up for a great deal of traffic on my blog (currently my #2 referral source), all of the incredible connections and sales I’ve made have been through social media. (You can check out my other digital product “the magical life calendar” here!)
The power and value of social media……
Think of it like this: your website or brand is a book and social media is the library where other’s go to find books and consume information.
Your book may be great, but if it’s not in a place where others can find it, no one will read your book.
It doesn’t matter how many people go to the library, but if your book is not on one of the book shelves, NO ONE will read it!
The same applies to your brand, blog, Youtube channel, etc. If you’re not on social media, you’re missing out!
Social media is the bridge between your brand and your customers. SEO may bring you good leads and traffic, but social media connects you to customers, clients, partnerships, and communities that will help you grow and expand your brand.
So, it’s pretty safe to say that social media is not only worth your time, but it should take up a good portion of your time.
Now, I know what you’re thinking……
“Yes, social media is great, but HOW IN THE WORLD DO I KEEP UP WITH IT?”
Here’s the answer…..
Strategic and consistent planning.
But, how can I plan strategically and consistently?
Are you ready for the answer? I don’t think you are. Let me ask you again, are you ready for the answer? Much better!
Here’s the answer……by using some kind of social media planner that will help you plan like a boss!
Luckily for you, you don’t have to go out your way to find one! I have been designing a social media content planner printable for the past few months and it’s finally ready to be put out into the world. So, without further ado, meet the iconic social media content planner!
The Iconic Social Media Content Planner (Printable)
The Iconic Social Media Content Planner was designed to help you:
Growing your business and brand in more than one place.
Although many people say to focus on mastering one platform before moving on to the next, I think that growing your presence on every social media platform you can is the way to go! I don’t know if it’s because I like breaking rules and doing things my way or because I like doing everything at once (I may secretly be an octopus with many legs (hands), haha) but I have been growing my presence on 5 different platforms…..
You can pretty much find me on all main platforms on social media. So, that’s Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Tik Tok, and Facebook.
Although Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter are my main focus, I also devote time and energy to growing my TikTok and Facebook page too!
Why? Because I want my brand/business to be everywhere. I don’t want gabbyabigaill to just be on Pinterest, I want gabbyabigall to be seen by as many people as I can connect with.
Remember how I said earlier that your brand is your book and social media is the library?
Well, you don’t just want your book to appear on just one library, you want it to be on as many libraries as you can manage to visit.
However, it can be a hassle to be in many places at once! So, that’s where strategic planning and useful planning sheets come in to play.
I definitely wouldn’t be able to keep up with 5 different social media platforms if I didn’t using planning sheets to help me plan ahead! Which is why I created the Iconic Social Media Content Planner to help you create content on 5 different social media platforms without losing your mind!
So, what does the Iconic Social Media Content Planner include?
The planner is divided in 3 main sections: general worksheets, monthly and weekly layouts, and individual social media platform planning sheets (Instagram planning, Twitter planning, Facebook planning, Tiktok planning, and Pinterest planning).
PS: all of the planning sheets were designed according to each platform!
SECTION A: GENERAL SOCIAL MEDIA PLANNING: 10 sheets
- Accounts Tracker – to help you keep track of all of your accounts and passwords on social media.
- Posting Schedule – to help you create a posting schedule you can commit to on all social media platforms.
- Monthly Stats Tracker – to help you keep track of your growth on a monthly basis.
- Weekly Stats Tracker – to help you keep track of your growth on a weekly basis.
- Monthly Business Goals – to help you set reasonable but powerful goals on social media.
- Collabs Trackers -to help you keep track of different collabs you do on social media.
- Affiliates Tracker – to help you keep track of all the products you’re an affiliate for.
- Income Tracker – to help you keep track of your income and expenses on social media.
- Weekly Tasks Planner – to help you set and keep track of your weekly social media tasks.
- Daily Tasks Planner – to help you set and keep track of your daily social media tasks.
SECTION B: SOCIAL MEDIA PLANNER LAYOUTS: 10 sheets
- Monthly Content Calendar – to help you effectively plan your social media content (deadlines, launches, etc)
- Monthly Tasks Calendar – to help you set and record important tasks you have to do throughout the month.
- Weekly Layouts (Monday-Sunday) – to help you plan content and show up on social media daily! This is like a mini planner.
SECTION C: INDIVIDUAL SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM PLANNING: 39 sheets
- Dream-Space Sheet – to help you have brain dump sessions, plan new content, write down ideas, etc.
- Profile Overview Sheet – to help you set up and optimize your profile on each social media platform.
- Monthly Goals Sheet – to help you set specific goals on each social media platform.
- Brainstorming Sheet – to help you strategically brainstorm content ideas for each social media platform.
- Content Calendar – to help you plan and schedule content for each social media platform.
- Tasks Planner Sheet – to help you keep track of your tasks on each platform.
- Hashtags Research Sheet (Instagram) – to help you research and discover hashtags in your niches.
- Manual Pinning Schedule Sheet (Pinterest) – to help you manually schedule your pins on Pinterest.
- Trending Topics Sheet (Pinterest) – to help you research trending topics on Pinterest.
- Keywords Planner Sheet (Pinterest) – to help you research popular keywords for different topics.
- Facebook Group Threads Sheet (Facebook) – to help you plan and keep track of daily threads on Facebook groups.
The Iconic Social Media Content Planner features:
**Due to this product being digital, this product is NON-REFUNDABLE.**
4 Color Printing Options:
Since I personally love having options (I know you do, too!), I decided to include three extra color options! So, after running various polls on Instagram and asking YOU to help me decide on the three remaining colors, here are the top four colors you all voted for! Oh and by the way, I named all of them. So, meet Pastel Obsession, Peachy Times, Sweet & Cloudy, and Rose Deluxe!
When you purchase this planner, you can download the Iconic Social Media Content Planner in any of these 4 gorgeous colors.
Who the Iconic Social Media Content Planner is for:
What Others Are Saying……
If you’re ready to plan your content like a pro, tackle your social media tasks like a true social media star, and reach all of your business goals like a boss, this printable planner is for you! So, whether you’re a blogger, a youtuber, an influencer, or any kind of content creator, you need to get your hands on the Iconic Social Media Content Planner.