Are you tired of wishing for a “good” year, year after year, only to get disappointed?
Perhaps, all the goals you’ve had in mind are yet to be fulfilled.
Or, maybe you haven’t even had the chance to properly sit down to create them? Well, what if I told you that YOUR TIME to create and live a magical life has come. No more excuses, no more missed opportunities, no more living a life without intention.
MAGICAL LIFE CALENDAR BACKGROUND STORY
Back in 2018 I had no direction, purpose, or passion. I was living life without intention and disliking every second of it.
Mondays were awful.
Tuesdays were awful.
Wednesdays were awful.
Thursdays were awful.
Honestly, everyday was and I was tired of it!
However, instead of giving up on life and on myself, I decided to give myself the chance of living life differently.
And the moment I decided to start living with intention, create goals, plan out my daily tasks, and tackle my goals with passion……
I went from being a hopeless girl with no direction to a passionate blogger/content creator who created The Magical Life Calendar to help you organize your life in a magical and meaningful way, too.
PURPOSE OF THE MAGICAL LIFE CALENDAR
The magical life calendar was designed to help you:
THE TRUTH IS….
Now, I know what you’re thinking, what will a simple calendar do for me?
How can simple calendar pages help me organize my life?
Well, this is NOT your typical calendar.
While there are indeed 12 stunning calendar sheets (January-December) to help you plan for every month, there are 12 EXTRA worksheets that were carefully designed to HELP you organize different areas in your life.
So, not only are you getting a calendar, you are getting the tools to help you plan, organize, create, and live a magical life.
Sounds pretty magical doesn’t it? Wait until I give you a sneak peek of what to expect inside!
On top of getting 12 customized calendar pages, you will get:
MAGICAL LIFE CALENDAR FEATURES:
THREE PRINTING OPTIONS:
And if you’re a blogger, you can download the blogger’s version of this calendar and get:
- A brainstorming sheet to brainstorm content, projects, and collabs.
- A blog content calendar to plan your content for the month.
- A blogging tasks planner to organize your blogging tasks for the month.
- A blog and social media stats tracker to keep track of your followers and traffic.
- A blog posts list to keep track of the blog posts you write and publish.
- An affiliate tracker sheet to keep track of the products you’re an affiliate for.
- A blogging income tracker to keep track your blog income.
- A daily blogging tasks planner to organize your daily blogging tasks.
- A blog post ideas sheet to brainstorm blog post ideas.
- A blogging goals sheet to record your monthly blogging goals.
- A weekly blogging tasks planer to organize your weekly blogging tasks.
- A monthly blog recap to keep track of your accomplishments during the month.