The Perfect Avocado Toast Recipe
If eating avocado every moment that I can makes me an avocado obsessed freak, then so be it. There is no food on this earth that gives me more joy than avocado. So, there’s no shame here! I have been loving avocado and adding it to all of my food since I was a little girl. Not only do I like adding avocado to my main dishes, but I love adding avocado to my toast, as well. Lately, I have been devouring an avocado toast for brunch almost every single day. Which is why, I have to share my delicious, super quick and simple avocado toast recipe with my avocado loving readers! Enjoy.
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase by clicking on the link, I may be compensated – at NO additional cost to you. Read the full disclosure here. My blogging dreams would not be possible without you, so thank you for your continous support. It means the absolute world to me! XO
AVOCADO TOAST WITH EGGS + CHERRY TOMATOES RECIPE
TOTAL TIME: 12-15 Minutes
YIELD: 2 servings
INGREDIENTS: (2 servings)
- 2 Slices of Whole-Wheat Bread
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 of an Avocado
- 1 Tomato or 6 Cherry Tomatoes
- Salt (as desired)
- Black Pepper (optional)
1. Boil an egg for 5-7 minutes
2. While the egg is boiling, put two slices of breads in a toaster or a sandwich maker.
3. Slice tomatoes or cherry tomatoes.
4. Once the breads are toasted, cut one avocado in half and scoop out the avocado flesh with a spoon.
5. With the same spoon, neatly spread the 1/2 of avocado on the toasted slices of bread.
6. Sprinkle some salt on top of the avocado and spread it around.
7. Then, add the sliced tomatoes on top.
8. Once the egg has boiled, peel the shell.
9. Softly cut the egg in pieces right on top of the bread.
10. Spread the pieces of egg on both slices of bread
11. Add black pepper and more salt on top (if desired).
Add extra toppings if you’d like, or don’t. Whatever sails your boat 🙂
Did you see how easy that was? I really hope you guys enjoyed this recipe. Let me know how you like eating your avocado in the comments below!
Until next time,