Are you also madly in love and obsessed with all things avocado? If so, here’s a virtual high five! There is not any food on this planet (well maybe except pineapple pizza, hehe) that gives me more joy than avocado. I have been adding loving and adding avocado to all of my food since I was a little girl. So as you can see, avocado and I go way back! Now, I know you’re not here to hear about my love for avocado, I’m sure you have your own fair share of avocado stories as well. So, how about we get right into the perfect avocado toast with egg recipe?
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase by clicking on the link, I may be compensated – at NO additional cost to you. Read the full disclosure here. My blogging dreams would not be possible without you, so thank you for your continous support. It means the absolute world to me! XO
SAVE THE PERFECT AVOCADO TOAST RECIPE FOR LATER!
THE PERFECT AVOCADO TOAST WITH EGG RECIPE
Since I have been devouring this avocado toast for brunch almost every single day, I can’t keep this recipe all to myself! So, if you’re looking for a delicious, super quick, and healthy avocado toast recipe to make for breakfast, brunch, lunch, or dinner, I got you!
TOTAL TIME: 12-15 Minutes
YIELD: 2 servings
INGREDIENTS: (2 servings)
- 2 Slices of Whole-Wheat Bread
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 of an Avocado
- 1 Tomato or 6 Cherry Tomatoes
- Salt (as desired)
- Black Pepper (optional)
1. Boil an egg for 5-7 minutes
2. While the egg is boiling, put two slices of breads in a toaster or a sandwich maker.
3. Slice tomatoes or cherry tomatoes.
4. Once the breads are toasted, cut one avocado in half and scoop out the avocado flesh with a spoon.
5. With the same spoon, neatly spread the 1/2 of avocado on the toasted slices of bread.
6. Sprinkle some salt on top of the avocado and spread it around.
7. Then, add the sliced tomatoes on top.
8. Once the egg has boiled, peel the shell.
9. Softly cut the egg in pieces right on top of the bread.
10. Spread the pieces of egg on both slices of bread
11. Add black pepper and more salt on top (if desired).
Add extra toppings if you’d like, or don’t. Whatever sails your boat 🙂
More Posts You May Like:
- 10 Healthy & Delicious Breakfast Ideas
- 5 Last Minute Dinner Ideas For Busy Evenings
- Easy Almond Flour Banana Muffins Recipe
- 10 Healthy & Easy Post Workout Smoothie Recipes
- 12 Quick & Tasty Breakfast Recipes For Busy Mornings
Did you see how easy that was? I really hope you guys enjoyed this avocado toast recipe. Since I can never get tired of hearing about avocado, please et me know how you like eating your avocado in the comments below!
Until next time,