Who is Gabby? | 20 Facts about Myself.
Let’s get a little personal today! As a way of sharing a little more about my life with you all and giving you a better idea of who the writer behind this blog is, I have compiled a list of 20 facts about myself. So, if by any means you would like to get to know me better, definitely keep reading! Who knows, we might have something in common! XO
DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase by clicking on the link, I may be compensated – at NO additional cost to you. Read the full disclosure here. My blogging dreams would not be possible without you, so thank you for your continous support. It means the absolute world to me! XO
1. I was born on December 31st – I am a New Year’s Eve baby. I absolutely love having a birthday on the last day of the year and starting every new year with a different age. Plus December is my favorite month!
2. I am bilingual. I am fluent in both English and Spanish – I’ll always be grateful with my parents for making sure that I dominate both languages at a young age. Me encanta hablar español 🙂
“To have a second language is to have a second soul.” -CHARLEMAGNE
3. Although I’m from the East Coast (I have lived in the East all of my life), I love the West Coast and their beautiful weather. I hate the cold, haha :/ My dream destination is Los Angeles, California!
4. I love to travel. I believe traveling is one of the greatest things that life has to offer. I really want to visit Italy, Brazil, Egypt, Israel, Spain, Argentina, and so many more countries!
5. I am from New York (proud New Yorker, over here!) Although I don’t currently reside in New York anymore, New York will always be my home. There is no place like New York.
6. Growing up I wanted to become a Fashion Designer or a Teacher.
7. I have a younger and an older sister, which makes me the lucky middle child. Believe it or not, I love being the middle child. I love having an older sister to look up to and having a young sister to look after!
8. I used to have Cynophobia (phobia of dogs) until I was 17 years old.
9. Pandas, tigers and deers are my favorite animals.
10. My all-time favorite color is red, but I love me some neutral colors. And pink is beautiful, too!
11. My favorite foreign language is Portuguese (brazilian portuguese!) Although it is very similar to Spanish, there is something about Portuguese that blows my mind away. The way it sounds…..OMG!
12. I am not much of a sports girl (no shocker there, lol!) The only sport I watch is football (or soccer to those who call it that) – My favorite club is FC Barcelona / My favorite National Teams are Italy & Brazil.
13. I am currently in College – majoring in Applied Business in Accounting. I love accounting because it is a combination of two of my favorite subjects: Math and Business. Accountant in the making (:
14. What I love to do the most in life is CREATE. I have always been a very artistic and creative person, which is why it is my dream is to use my creativity and entrepreneur mindset to create my own business.
15. After taking a dance class in College, I developed a love for fitness. I enjoy working out, trying out new exercises, and keeping my body in shape. Obsessed with all things fitness.
16. I’m so obsessed with Art. I love Art Museums. I can’t visit another city without checking out it’s Art Museum. I love admiring all kinds of art, especially ancient art.
17. I am an organized neat freak. I love being extra when organizing my life and the things that I do. I’m all about using schedules, planners, routines, alarms, and checklists.
18. I would much rather stay at home than go out to party. Truth be told, I really love being at home and appreciating all the simple things in life like painting, cooking, journaling, creating, blogging, etc.
19. I was born into a strict Christian family & have been raised as a Christian all of my life. However, I accepted Jesus in my heart on April 8, 2012 – one of the most memorable days of my life!
20. There are many things I love in life, but God is the best part of it all. I wouldn’t even be here today if it wasn’t for God and my faith in him. I am a proud believer.
And there you have it! 20 facts about the voice behind gabbyabigaill. I hope these few facts give you more insight into my life. I really hope you enjoyed reading them as much as I loved writing them for you.
Go ahead and share a fact about yourself with me in the comments below! XO
Until next time,